What’s in a Name?
Posted by Louise Cannon under me
- Click photo to enlarge
The above picture has nothing to do with this post. I just liked it and thought I would use it. It was taken in March of this year on our Bermuda trip.
I found this different-than-most-meme’s game on Shimmy Mom’s site and thought it would be fun. (And since I am out of town, it was something relatively quick to do ahead of time for a post.) May of us (including me) have our reasons for keeping our real names off the internet. But what if I needed a different name? What if I needed to go into the witness protection program? What if I wake up tomorrow with superhero powers? How would I come up with a name then? Well, here’s the answer:
1. Rock Star Name: Donna Caravan (first pet & current car) If you only knew how funny that name really is! Some of you probably do.
2. Gangsta Name: Cookie Dough Sugar (fave ice cream flavor & favorite cookie)
3. “Fly” Girl/Guy Name: L-Can (First initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. Detective Name: Green Frog (Favorite color, favorite animal) Now THAT’S creative!
5. Soap Opera Name: Laura Mansfield (Middle name, city where you were born)
6. Star Wars Name: Louca Haman (This is a longer one- 1st 3 letters of your 1st name+1st 2 letters of your last name then 1st two letters of mother’s maiden name + 1st 3 letters of town you were born in.)7. Superhero Name: The Pink Passion Fruit Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade (“The”+ 2nd favorite color, favorite drink.) It was that or “water, OK?”
8. Nascar Name: Hugh William ( The first names of your grandfathers.)
9. Stripper Name: Gattinoni Skittles (favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
10.Witness Protection Name: Marie Raymond (parents’ middle names)
11. TV Weather Anchor Name: McWilliams Minneapolis (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
12. Spy Name: Autumn Wildflowers (Your favorite holiday/season, flower) Don’t you love that one! Well, maybe YOU don’t, but I do!
13. Cartoon Name: Rainier Cherry Splinty (Favorite Fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now+ “ie” or “y”)
14. Hippy Name: Cherry Tomatoes Weeping Cherry (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Thank goodness I’m not a hippy!
15. Rockstar Tour Name: The Rubber Stamping Storm Tour (“The”+ your favorite hobby/craft, fave weather element+”Tour” )
So what’s your name?
Meme by Someone-other-than me.
Answers by Louise Cannon